Thursday, January 12, 2012

Morning commute


Nate and I's limited interaction this morning, on my morning commute to work this morning:

Nate (in a text): "Luv u."

Me: "I should hope so. I'm holding Winston's poop in a plastic bag up to the a/c at full blast so it stays cool on the way to the hospital. Luv u too."

Nate: "That's an image. Pay attention to the road and stop texting."


Just another day at the ranch for us. Winston has been showing some fussy behavior when eating for a while now, so we had to do some lab work this week to check for allergies. We were supposed to collect some poop and keep it cool which I forgot about half way on the way to the hospital. So, the rest of the way was pretty frigid and I'm sure the morning commuters got a kick out of me holding a clear plastic biohazard bag up to the console while driving.

Oh and don't worry, I was at a stop light when I replied to Nate.

1 comment: