Monday, January 23, 2012

All in a morning's work

Running a family of 6 is like running a business, even with family(support staff) help too. This morning starting at 7am, I conducted employee orientation for our new nanny (HR), disposed of a dead mouse (operations/facility management), and woke, fed and played with 3 babies (Customer Service). Alexander was being clingy so I had to divert him and get him excited about eating breakfast with grandma, which was not hard (marketing/sales). It's all in a morning's work before 8:10am, when I left to do my day job.

On a positive note, Theodore and Winston started rolling over this past weekend! Benjamin tries but gets frustrated. He's pretty thick and a little more stiff than the other too. I'm sure he'll get around to it soon. He remains the best bouncer. More pics soon. Maybe I can figure out how to post a video. May have to put in a request to daddy (Tech Support).

1 comment: