Sunday, March 18, 2012

Another breakthrough!

It was a week and a half ago that I removed Winston's meds from our daily routine and he has been doing great! I was so hesitant to stop the medicine and then to declare it a success, hence the week of waiting and watching. But everything has worked out and now I have 3 babies who all are on Advanced Similac formula (the regular stuff, no sensitive, no alimentum, nada!) and none are on meds, none have cereal in bottles!! I am inclined to attribute these breakthroughs to the cranio sacral therapy because it was only after we started therapy that these changes began to happen. Nate is still super skeptical and thinks this is all coincidence. All I know is they are better and that's what matters! While I cannot with 100% certainty give all credit to the cranio sacral therapy because I just don't know, I would highly recommend it to other mothers and I have already. There is nothing to lose and in my opinion, it works.
An update on my boys: the little ones are 7 months old and all sitting up. They love me singing and reading to them, and are starting to fight for toys already amongst themselves. Alexander is starting to interact with them more and they are just captivated by him. Today cousin Oliver visited and the two big cousins ran around having a great old time. I could tell the babies, especially Winston, really wanted to get up and go play chase with them. I kept telling them, "someday soon enough!" Winston has 5 big teeth and a huge wide smile. Benjamin has two bottom ones and two "I" teeth as my grandma calls them, which are the teeth beside the two top teeth -weird I know! It's going to look like he has lost his two front teeth already! Theodore finally got two bottom teeth this week- he is still a mouth full of gums and has his bashful big smile.
As soon as I can get my stupid camera to work, I'll post some new pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment